Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me Monday







Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created byMckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my first post to “Not Me Monday” at Mck Mamma’s blog. I have enjoyed reading others posts, and with this past week having plenty of those moments, I’ll now start to share them with you.




No, not me, I certainly did not feed my children cereal and toast for dinner twice this week.



I absolutely did not pop one, but two, of my children’s balloons because they did not listen.



I most definitely did not ignore the gigantic pile of clothes on my couch so I could bake bread.



I really should share that I did not leave a dirty diaper sit all night on the top of the toilet tank because I was exhausted.



You just wouldn’t believe that I did not use baby food for other than feeding the babies – this week I certainly did not run out of regular apple sauce and give baby apple sauce to my older kiddos. And I most definitely did not substitute a few jars of baby food (carrots and sweet potatoes) because I didn’t have enough tomato sauce to put in my chili. (And I swear no one noticed.)



No, my kid did not pee his pants at my hubby’s office because I forgot to put him in a pull up and forgot to get him to take a potty break. And he certainly did not leave the building only wearing one of his little brother’s cloth diapers and a pair of rubber boots.




My kid certainly did not take off his underwear to put on his sister's head so she could wear them as a hat.


5 comments:

Lizzie said...

ROFL!!!

I have seriously considered adding baby food to my spaghetti sauce in order to liven it up and add some vegetables to my kids' diets.

Also, There is a perpetual pile of laundry in our living room, too. :D

Dru said...

Your not alone when you leave a dirty diaper in the bathroom. Do you use cloth? Thanks for the comment on my blog ;)

Olivia Orsborn said...

Thanks for your comments!

As for the diapers...I do use cloth - I startedd with AOI Kushies, but am disapointed because the dryer eats the outer lining and makes small tears - and it's VERY difficult to hang dry our laundry in this wet climate. However, I've recently found fuzzy bunz and LOVE these diapers!

Bill and Amanda said...

Bill and I laughed all the way through reading this! We especially like the rubber boots. Unfortunately, we can relate to some of the things :)

Rachel said...

Good stories, Olivia. Thanks for making my laugh tonight.