Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not Me Monday - Not Much, Just Poop





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



This week has not been all that extraordinary at my house, just the usual going ons.


My hubby certainly did not help me with washing the diapers, and did not forget to check the diapers before putting them in the washer to make sure there weren't any 'paper towel wipes' in them.  And we most definately didn't have little bits of paper towel all over the inside of the washer and all over the diapers when I took them out to dry them!  And I did not proceed to shake out all the diapers and cause the floor to look like it had snowed inside!


I most definately have not done a good job at training my children to recycle, because I did not throw some paper into the wrong recycle bin and my oldest son did not come to me and say "Mom, you can't put paper with the plastic!"


There's never a time when I'm sitting down nursing the twins and I can't get up to get something for my older boys.  So they certainly did not get up to get water for themselves and Michael Jr. most definately did not pour water all over Connor.  So, I did not have a naked boy running rampant around the house for 20 minutes.


AND...Connor most definately did not go to the bathroom by himself, because, he's not potty training, nope.  He did not come out of the bathroom and tell me he pooped on the floor and when I went back to investigate I most certainly did not see chunks of poop on the walls and floor and a nice smear on the toilet seat. 


Nope, none of this happened at my house this week!

1 comments:

Bill and Amanda said...

Well, it sure is nice to read about the things that have not been going on at your house this last week.