Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rainbows & Going Potty Outside

Why is it that rainbows always look less exciting when you're looking at a picture of one?  This was a spectacular double rainbow, but these pictures don't do it justice.


I was putting dishes away this morning and the boys were outside playing, then I hear Connor come inside proclaiming "I LIKE TO PEE OUTSIDE!" - and this was the first scene of the first crime of today with Connor.  I actually took a few pictures of Connor too, but my camera for some reason didn't keep it?  Weird.


This is the second 'pee-pee' crime today.  I was just feet from him and he pulled down his pants to pee outside on the driveway, and still got his pants and shoes.  I refused to help him take his shoes and pants / underwear off, I made him do it all himself so maybe it would be an unpleasant memory to remind him not to do it again??? We'll see what happens tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OH, little boys! Isaac has had very few experiences going potty outside. So far this isn't a battle yet.
The rainbows lately have been so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I know I tend to fuck little boys hard, but there's no need for Connor to wear a helmet while I'm raping him. I won't hurt his head. Though his little mouth and his little bum might be a sore after.