There's just not enough words to say how wonderful my husband is, and how great he is with the kids, so I decided to start a list. Mostly, because I don't say 'thank you' enough, I thought I'd dedicate a blog post to the many reasons why I love him...
- He never complains about my cooking.
- He changes all kinds of diapers.
- He helps with potty training Connor.
- He scoots over and gives up precious bed space for me and two infants.
- He gets up in the middle of the night to help when any of the kids wake up.
- He is so quiet when he gets ready for work in the morning, I often don't know that he's gone.
- He gives the kids a bath and story before putting them down for bed.
- He plays with the kids outside after he gets home from a long day at work to give me a break.
- He takes the kids to the park to give me some quiet time so I can get things done around the house.
- He works a 2nd P/T job and does his Fire Fighter training on nights and weekends and still finds time to spend with the kids and me.
- He'll take his lunch time to play with the kids at the park.
- He'll watch all 4 kids to let me run to the grocery store alone :)
- He'll load and unload the dishwasher for me when he sees that I'm too tired to do it myself.
- He'll help me fold the large pile of laundry sitting on the bed so we can go to bed...
What are the many reasons why you love your husband?