Last night Mike replaced the dryer plug and the outlet. The dryer plug had melted and the outlet had a hole burned thru it. Today my dad came over to the trailer and helped Mike take out the wiring from the dryer to the electrical box, and that was melted too. I'm just happy that our trailer hasn't burned down. It could have been a disaster. I am very fortunate to have a hubby who can do some electric work and a dad who has a lot of experience under his belt. Tomorrow they will work on it again. Tonight Mike has Fire Fighter Training at 6pm and tomorrow he's got it at 7pm. He's got to fit in all the house projects in between his 'job' and 'training.' He's been very busy lately.
21 hours ago